Natural Dyeing in the Kitchen
Dirt + Dye: Natural Dyeing in the Kitchen will walk you through dyeing with avocado pits, onion skins, and pomegranate rinds using a very simple method. This process is a great way to begin your natural dye craft with minimal costs and resources.
This leaflet includes:
- A list of materials needed
- How to choose fiber for dyeing
- How to prepare and dye with a kitchen scrap dye pot
- Detailed instructions and hand-drawn illustrations for each step
- A section on frequently asked questions
This is a free downloadable PDF document. Due to the nature of digital downloads, refunds are not available after purchase.
All rights reserved. No part of this booklet may be reproduced, shared, redistributed or used in any manner without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. This booklet may not be used for educational tutorials or workshops without prior written permission of the copyright owner.
- In stock, ready to ship